I have to say, I use to be kind of insecure, but I grew up. I'm super confident now, and people's opinions almost never matter to me now!
1. You do you, who the heck cares that chick you sit next to in class says anything? What relevancy does she have to your life? When I got my car, people were bashing the heck out of me. "Spoiled b*tch" etc saying I didn't deserve it. Honestly, who cares? I brushed it off and confronted the people who made it obvious they were talking about me.
2. Love yourself, love your off quirks. That's what makes you, you. Guys honestly love when girls have small quirks because come on, no one's perfect. Have a weird laugh? EMBRACE IT. I have an off smile, but that doesn't stop me from smiling!
3. Sh*t happens, your crush doesn't like you, you got a bad grade. IT'S ALRIGHT. IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE. Don't worry about it, be happy you're alive and well.
4. GIVE COMPLIMENTS. People love being complimented, and usually will return it if not a complete stranger (sometimes they even will)
5. Be outgoing! In line? Crack a joke, talk about the weather etc. This seems weird, but it really helps! The little things are what matters in the end.
6. DON'T WHORE YOURSELF OUT. For the love of god, do not do this. This is terrible, your confidence will probably plummet. It's not worth it, guys hate it, and you're only good for a hook up basically (in a guy's mind and a girl's)
I'll add more, I'm kinda busy! If you ever need help with your confidence or self esteem message me,you can talk to me whenever!